dimanche 18 mai 2008

hé hé !!!

Dear Denise,

I'm pleased to inform you that I've organized a visit for you at one of the dates you have choosen.
All information necessary are detailed at the end of this e-mail.

I inform you that, considering the important number of demands of visits, it is possible that the walk is made withanother group of visitors speaking the same language. In all cases the maximum number of visitors will be 6.

Please confirm me your commitment as soon as possible by e-mail.

This confirmation means that you agree to perform the walk and to cancel just in case of real impediment.
The association works with volunteers who want to share their passion of Paris and they also have other
personal and professional activities.

After confirmation, I also ask you to contact directly the volunteer who will guide you in order to coordinate the visit.

I wish you a good trip and I ask you to send me a short report after the visit.

Best regards,
Bernard Vincent
asso.parisien@gmail.com


Informations for the visit :



Place of appointment :métro Sevres Lecourbe, sur la ligne 6, à l'entrée de la station

Aucun commentaire: